From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: September 29, 2020 12:19 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible heating padd

Hay, I have a heating pad that has 3 levels and warm, I think. I cant see the lights to tell wich level it is on or which is the warm setting. So wonder if anyone has come across a model that has clicks or tones to tell you levels or if it is on or off. It seems like their all digital these days woe! The only thing I like about this padd was it had a removable washable cover!  Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10