accessible heating padd

heather albright

Hay, I have a heating pad that has 3 levels and warm, I think. I cant see the lights to tell wich level it is on or which is the warm setting. So wonder if anyone has come across a model that has clicks or tones to tell you levels or if it is on or off. It seems like their all digital these days woe! The only thing I like about this padd was it had a removable washable cover!  Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

chris judge

I have two heating pads. One just has four buttons for low, medium, high and off. The markings by the buttons a slightly different. I haven’t used it a bit but if I recall the button with the smallest dot by it is off, and the button with the largest dot by it is high, with low and medium being somewhere in the middle. I have another one that has a sliding switch with three settings. This is the one I usually use. I’m not sure if you can get the ones with the mechanical switches any more.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: September 29, 2020 12:19 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible heating padd

Hay, I have a heating pad that has 3 levels and warm, I think. I cant see the lights to tell wich level it is on or which is the warm setting. So wonder if anyone has come across a model that has clicks or tones to tell you levels or if it is on or off. It seems like their all digital these days woe! The only thing I like about this padd was it had a removable washable cover!  Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10