From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Timothy Mok
Sent: September 29, 2020 3:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Standalone Talking Caller ID

Hi list members,

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Avast logo

Timothy Mok

Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Avast logo

Mich Verrier

Hi no I don’t but if you try googling clasko talking caller id 9900 it should come up. From Mich.

Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Avast logo

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

The Classco caller ID boxes has been out of business for several years.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!

Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Avast logo

I know Panasonic makes a talking phone. I believe they come in cordless and with a cord.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Sep 29, 2020, at 7:43 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

The Classco caller ID boxes has been out of business for several years.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Avast logo

Does it have to be just a caller ID unit? AT&T makes a very inexpensive answering machine that announces the numbers of callers. It also keeps the numbers along with the messages left so that when you listen to the messages or move from message to message, the number is announced first.

The machine is available from Speak to Me for a cheaper price than on the AT&T web site. I think its only something llike seven or ten dollars difference but you can buy the machine for about seventeen dollars.

The Classco caller ID boxes has been out of business for several years.

Take care and stay safe. Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Gary Greico

You are correct, I have one.

On 29-Sep-20 9:07 AM, Gene wrote:
Does it have to be just a caller ID unit?  AT&T makes a very
inexpensive answering machine that announces the numbers of callers.
It also keeps the numbers along with the messages left so that when
you listen to the messages or move from message to message, the number
is announced first.

The machine is available from Speak to Me for a cheaper price than on
the AT&T web site.  I think its only something llike seven or ten
dollars difference but you can buy the machine for about seventeen
dollars.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 7:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

----- Original Message ----- From: Timothy Mok
Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid
talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made
any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a
standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably
100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in
advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Timothy Mok

Thanks Gene, great info. Killing two birds with one stone at a very
affordable price. Will need to find out if they will ship it overseas.

The Classco caller ID boxes has been out of business for several years.

Take care and stay safe. Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking
caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How
ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a
standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100
memories? I'm not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for
any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

-

I found the SBC 40 talking caller ID which various venders carry, including amazon.

Here is a youtube demonstration so you canhear the voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTqxdMW4LGM

--
XR

Pamela Dominguez

That has been gone for years!  The only way you could get one would be to buy a used one.  Pam.

Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 7:51 AM

Thanks, Mitch. Do you know the vendor of this product?

Hi Tim the only stand alone unit I know of is the clasko 99 hundrid talking caller id how ever I am not shure if that is even beaing made any ore. How ever I hope that this helps. from Mich.

Does anyone know of any company or organization where I can purchase a standalone talking caller Id for my landline telephone with preferably 100 memories? I’m not keen on cordless phone options. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Tim.

Avast logo

Pamela Dominguez

Yes, but the person doesn’t want it on a phone.  Pam.