zoom question

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

When someone raises their hand, will jaws say such an such has raised their hand?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...>

Hello

Yes it does provided that no other hand is up.   Also, only if you are the host.

Finally, if you go through the participants list, the persons with hands raised appear at the top of the list after the host and.

Hope that helps
Kerry

On 29 Sep 2020, at 3:49 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,
When someone raises their hand, will jaws say such an such has raised their hand?

Kimsan Song
Also, you may follow me on twitter:

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Thank you.

No wonder I couldn’t hear when hands were up, only the host can hear it.