senior moment

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I'm having a senior moment. I was thinking of trying Pontes but I want to download it from that place where you can download all those programs without add-ons and the like. My problem is I can't think of the name of the place to go. I hate this it's right on the tip of my tongue. What is its name, please?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

John Dowling <1008jmd@...>

I believe you're thinking of:
http://www.blindhelp.net
John.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

On Sep 30, 2020, at 7:04 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Actually no, but I'll look at this too.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

chris judge

Hi.

Are you thinking of:
www.ninite.com?

I'm having a senior moment. I was thinking of trying Pontes but I want to
download it from that place where you can download all those programs
without add-ons and the like. My problem is I can't think of the name of
the place to go. I hate this it's right on the tip of my tongue. What is
its name, please?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Yes, yes, that's it! Thank you!

Ann P.

[...]

Wo! I completely forgot about ninite.
Guess that's what happens when you don't use windows that much lol.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

On Sep 30, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:

Hi all,

Yes, yes, that's it! Thank you!

Ann P.

I'm having a senior moment. I was thinking of trying Pontes but I want to
download it from that place where you can download all those programs
without add-ons and the like. My problem is I can't think of the name of
the place to go. I hate this it's right on the tip of my tongue. What is
its name, please?
Ann P.
--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ron Canazzi

Hi Ann,

Blind Help is where the pirated stuff is. I believe you want ninite.com.  However, I was not aware that ninite had Pontes.  The page for Pontes is:
http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/
The direct download page is:
http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/#pmd

On 9/30/2020 7:09 AM, John Dowling wrote:
I believe you're thinking of:
http://www.blindhelp.net
John.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

On Sep 30, 2020, at 7:04 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

john s

Ann, you might be thinking of minnit. I can't remember the spelling.

At 07:04 AM 9/30/2020, Ann Parsons, wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having a senior moment. I was thinking of trying Pontes but I want to download it from that place where you can download all those programs without add-ons and the like. My problem is I can't think of the name of the place to go. I hate this it's right on the tip of my tongue. What is its name, please?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

John

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Well, glad I didn't download anything from BlindHelp. Yes it was Ninite I wanted. Thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Gene

Also, if you use the Pontes site, you don't get unwanted programs. You just get the program.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 07:33 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Blind Help is where the pirated stuff is.
-
And that's precisely why they were booted from Groups.io.   They're a clearing house for hacked/cracked software, which is both illegal and immoral (that is, if you consider theft immoral).