How to reset iPhone 5s back to factory default?

Sharon Hooley

Hi again,

How do I reset my iPhone 5s to factory default so a friend can use it without being connected to my XR, please?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I'm not doing this to be nasty, but am starting to do it on principle.  Tutorials, step-by-step tutorials, in the hundreds to thousands for a common task like this can be found with a simple web search.

A search on [factory reset iPhone {insert specific version of iPhone here}] will get you the information you need.

Mike B.

Go to Settings / General / Reset and pick the option that best suits your need and do a single finger double tap / follow the prompts.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!

How do I reset my iPhone 5s to factory default so a friend can use it without being connected to my XR, please?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com