From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 2:45 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Any website with instructions accessible to follow,
was, Re: [TechTalk] How to reset iPhone 5s back to factory
default?

I tried searching on Applevis and Apple and wasn't seeing
results. Is there a website you would recommend where I can
easily find direct tech-related answers with instructions
that are reasonably accessible to follow?

Thanks again,

Sharon Hooley