a question regarding Microsoft outlook

DAVID GLOBE

Hello all and thanks for bringing me on the group.

I'm a new user to microsoft outlook, and I'm a jaws user.

How do I put email addresses directly from the message, in to my addressbook?  If there is an address in a message, I'd like to put it rite in to my book.  Can this be done with outlook?

David

Sugar Lopez

Hello David,

Welcome.

I use outlook 2016 with Jaws 20 on a windows 10.

What I usually do is copy the e mail,

Go to control 3)in your number row)

Control N for new contact

Fill out full name

Then shift

When you land on company, control M and E

Then paste the e mail addy

Alt S to save.

Maybe someone else has an easier way but this has always worked for me.

Good luck

Sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

Hello all and thanks for bringing me on the group.

I'm a new user to microsoft outlook, and I'm a jaws user.

How do I put email addresses directly from the message, in to my addressbook?  If there is an address in a message, I'd like to put it rite in to my book.  Can this be done with outlook?

David

Carolyn Arnold

That is exactly what I do, Sugar.