Victor Reader Stream Question

Vicki W

Hi,

Can someone tell me what the storage capacity is on the Victor Reader Stream and if you have wireless, can it access web pages?

Thank you.

Vicki

john s

Vicki, as far as storage, I don't know the internal memory capacity.  As for external storage, it depends upon the size of the SD card that you have.  The Stream does not have a browser so it can't access web pages in the normal way.

At 09:21 AM 10/7/2020, Vicki W, wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what the storage capacity is on the Victor Reader Stream and if you have wireless, can it access web pages?

Thank you.

Vicki

                 John

Laz

Hi Vicki,

The amount of internal storage depends on when the Stream was
purchased. When it first came out it had 2GB. That was later increased
to 4GB and in the last four years it has been 8GB. Of course one gets
less than that for actual use, for example with the 8GB of internal
memory one ends up with less than 6GB to begin with before one starts
filling it up with content.

I hope that helps.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/7/20, Vicki W <vwherry4@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what the storage capacity is on the Victor Reader Stream
and if you have wireless, can it access web pages?

Thank you.

Vicki

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/