From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 3:00 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Zoom info?

Hi all,

No, don't know about the test meeting, explain please?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

No, don't know about the test meeting, explain please?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Gene

Use the short cut alt h to move to and expand the chat wihndow. Both actions will occur simultaneously.

You are now in the ;place where you type. It won't say the expected things but you are there.
Type and if you need to hear it, tab or shift tab, then tab back again.

If you want to send it to everyone, press enter in the place where you typed.
If you want to send it to a particular person, shift tab two or three times and you will be in a place where you can up and down arrow and hear thingsw like send to. I think you will have as many choices as there are participants plus the default all option but I'd have to play with it more.

Do you know about the test meeting where you can play with and look through the interface?