Trying to change log in email on facebook

Keith S

I am trying to change the log in email I use to access my facebook account.  I have added a new email to my accounta nd verified it as mine, but the following instructions from the facebook help center via the facebook page does not work:

To remove an email address:

1. Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and tap

Settings & Privacy.

2. In the

Account Settings section, tap Personal Information > Email Address.

3. Tap

Remove next to the email you'd like to remove.

4. You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password. Enter your password and tap

Remove Email to confirm.

This is all done via a comptuer, not a smart phone, as the page states, so I am at a loss as to what to do, and we all know, no  ,  actual people work at facebook...soooooo....

Abbie Taylor

Try going to mbasic.facebook.com. This used to be the old mobile site years ago before it was infiltrated by the new one. You should be able to change your email address in the settings here. I don't remember exactly how I did this years ago, but it's self-explanatory. I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...