for the siriusXM users

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

While in the car I've been hearing a channel advertised on siriusXM that sounds like it has 60's and 70's music and maybe more but I never hear the name of it. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I want to see if I can listen to the channel with my online subscription at home.

Thanks.

Troy

Danny Park

If you go to the discovery tab in the SiriusXM app then click on the all channels button it will give you a list of all of the channels that are available.

Danny

On 10/15/2020 7:23 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

While in the car I've been hearing a channel advertised on siriusXM that sounds like it has 60's and 70's music and maybe more but I never hear the name of it. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I want to see if I can listen to the channel with my online subscription at home.

Thanks.

Troy

Danny Park

Also, there is a channel called 60s on six which plays nothing but music from the 60s.