microsoft edge changed languages

DAVID GLOBE

Hello all

My wife was doing some stuff on her computer, and somehow the language of her edge has changed to French.  Can you tell me how to get it back to English please?

David

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Look in the Edge Settings, Languages Pane, which is near the bottom of the list of settings panes.

Make sure the Preferred Languages section shows English first in the list.  If French is actually shown in the list, there is a control for each language individually that lets you move it up or down, or remove it entirely, from the Preferred Languages list.  There is a corresponding list for spell checking as well, so you might want to check that, too.