another question about outlook

DAVID GLOBE

I hit control 3 for my contact list, and there are only four or five people listed there, but I know I have more.  Where would they be located?

David

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

You need to check, when in Contacts, whether what's being viewed is Contacts versus Address Book or some other collection of contacts.

Once you've done your CTRL+3, and presuming the Folder Pane is open (which it is by default), navigate back over to it and see what has focus, and if there are other items than the one that's got focus, try selecting each in turn then going over and looking at the list of contacts contained in same.