From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: November 13, 2020 12:44 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Using PowerPoint with JAWS or NVDA

A while back, maybe a month, I distinctly remember a Top Tech Tidbits item about learning to use PowerPoint with JAWS. But try as I might, I can't find a reference to it in any TTT I've saved, and I am pretty sure I have them all, at least for the past six months, on the system which I regularly use for retrieving email. Any tips, tutorials or how-to's would be greatly appreciated as I have to narrate a presentation and I thought it would be cool to attach the recording of the narration to each slide so it would play as the slides are shown.

TIA

Kerryn Gunness

on the subject line, it talks about using power point with NVDA as well
so here is some info

http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/how%20to%20create%20a%20PowerPoint%20presentation%20with%20NVDA.html