getting startup and shut down back and can theybeconfigured in Win10

Josh Kennedy

You just press buttons on it, if nothing happens, it is shut down. It is same with my android tablet. When I hit shut down or power off I give it 10 or so seconds, hit some buttons, if nothing happens it is shut down.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 09:56
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] getting startup and shut down back and can theybeconfigured in Win10

So here’s a dumb question from a Windows 7 user.  If there is no shutdown sound in Windows 10, how can you tell for sure that your computer has shutdown successfully, especially if you have a laptop with no fan or DVD drawer? At least with a desktop, you can usually tell that the fan has stopped running, and the DVD drawer won’t open when you press the eject button, which confirms that the computer has shutdown.

Gerald