narrator and Paypal Language Issue

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Apparently, I inadvertently set Paypal to a language I don't know. Now I'm trying to get United States English. Narrator repeatedly says something like enter unknown language, and I managed to make it read enter English US. But so far I can't get the whole thing back to English using my keyboard. Any ideas what to try?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Michael Rodgerson

Sharon, if you have the Be my eyes app, you can use that.

Sharon Hooley

problem with Be my Eyes was that it couldn't connect properly, so I thought I'd ask here.

www.CochlearAmericas.com