need to delete an account in outlook

Terry Olandese

Hello! I’m running windows 7, jaws 14, and microsoft’s outlook 2010. I need to delete a gmail account from my computer. I’ve looked around, but I’m missing something. Can someone give me steps for doing that? Thanks.

Blaster

Terry, I don't have Outlook 2010, but Loy posted this suggestion to
another lister and I saved it because it looked important.

Here it is:

To remove an email account.
Open Outlook,
press alt F I S A .
There you will have a button to remove it.

HTH,
Blaster

On 11/21/20, Terry Olandese <olandese@fuse.net> wrote:
Hello! I'm running windows 7, jaws 14, and microsoft's outlook 2010. I need
to delete a gmail account from my computer. I've looked around, but I'm
missing something. Can someone give me steps for doing that? Thanks.

Terry Olandese

That took care of it. Thanks.