Google Chrome interfearing problem

Fanus

Hello list
I try to set up an access point and configure it as a repeater. When I get
to the edit field where I have to enter the mac address of my wifi router
Google chrome interfears and shows my physical address which I suppose is
stored somewhere on the google system and then I am on a google address page
and I can not find a way to get back to the access point interface. It seems
that as soon as Chrome "sees" the word "address" it wants to take over. Is
there a setting in Chrome to prevent this? As a result I can not finish the
setup.
Regards
Fanus