From: "Abbie Taylor" <abbietaylor945@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 10:02 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] OE Classic and JAWS

Because of issues I'm having with Outlook on my PC, I'm considering trying
OE Classic. I understand it supports IMAP. How well does it work with JAWS?
Is it as easy to use as the website says it is? I'd appreciate any input.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@gmail.com

Gene

The free version is not yet accessible, according to discussions I've seen on a list, I don't recall which list. Also, there has been a message or two saying that the paid version isn't fully accessible yet.

I see no reason to use it, or little reason. It would be a good idea to try Thunderbird which is almost fully accessible and can be made fully accessible with one NVDA add-on and one Mozilla add-on.

Even without those add-ons, it is almost fully accessible.

You'll have to see how you find it. On my machine, and I've seen different reports from different people, it takes a little longer to open messages tthan Windows Live Mail so you may want to try Windows Live Mail also.