Staticky, Hissing Sound from my Braille Note Touch Plus

Debbie April Yuille

Hi All

Lately, I’ve noticed a staticky, hissing sound coming from my BrailleNote Touch Pluss. It’s most noticeable when I plug it into my mixer, but even when the mixer isn’t plugged in, it’s still there.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Debbie

Abbie Taylor

I've also noticed static on my BrailleNote Touch Plus with certain applications such as Tune-In and Sero. However, when I connect a Bluetooth speaker or headphones, the sound is much better. I wonder if you could do the same, then connect your Bluetooth speaker to a mixer. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...