accessible pharmacy

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

In the top tech tidbits newsletter this morning I noticed an ad for accessible pharmacy in the classified ads section under be my eyes, does anybody else use this? I haven't contacted them to see how it works but it sounds like they can fill all prescriptions and deliver them is that right?

If anybody does use this any info you can give me will be appreciated, such as how the doctor contacts them for new prescriptions and how I get my current prescriptions transferred to them.

I realize they can answer these questions themselves if I contact them but I'd also like to know what others who use the service thinks of it.

Thanks.

Troy