chrome question

Kimsan

Hi,

I will apologize in advance for incorrect terminology.

I found a website while browsing using chrome, I then did CTRL D, I saved it into a folder.

I’m assuming here using chrome, I just saved a favorite.

Now where do I go locate where it’s at when I’d like to revisit the site?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

I don't know what you mean by you saved it into a folder. Did you change the default location? To open book marks, use the sequence alt f, that is hold alt and press f to open the menu. If you don't hold alt, you may not be in the right place.
Then type the letter b to move you to book marks, and just typing b once will probably automatically open book marks. If not, press enter. It automatically opens bookmarks in my browser. If it does once, it will do so in general.

If you have problems finding the book mark, let us know. Try up or down arrowing and using first letter navigation.

kimsansong@icloud.com

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

When you open Chrome, do alt-f then arrow down to bookmarks. It's there.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

John Sanfilippo

Hi, I'm no expert but this seems to work for me.

You may be able to press alt shift b for the bookmarks toolbar.
Once there, arrow right. You'll pass a few sites labels. You may come to something like Hidden bookmarks. Click that, there may be more there.

John

Kimsan

Hi all,
So when I booked marked the site I was on, I tabbed and created a different
folder for it to be saved in.
So all, I'm not sure where it's at after file/bookmarks when right arrowing
into the submenu.
I named the folder music, and I don't see it.
Answering genes question from earlier. I ctrl d to book mark the website, I
tab once and there I can create a new folder which I called music.
I'm not seeing music under file/bookmarks.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

When you open Chrome, do alt-f then arrow down to bookmarks. It's there.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring