Seeking BT keyboard to pare with 2 computers

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

I need a BT keyboard which will work simultaneously with my 2 Win 10 PCs. I
currently use the wireless Logitech K270 with my desktop and I like it a
lot. I'm looking for the features of the K270 (mainly full-size keyboard and
lightweight) in a keyboard which allows me to connect to my computers.
Please post your relevant suggestions.

Thanks,
Norma

Steve Matzura

The Matias keyboard wins hands down. You can get it from the AT Guys, http://www.atguys.com. It's $99 US. It can pair with up to four devices and works with Windows, Android, iOS and MacOS.

On 12/5/2020 3:33 PM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
Hi group,

I need a BT keyboard which will work simultaneously with my 2 Win 10 PCs. I
currently use the wireless Logitech K270 with my desktop and I like it a
lot. I'm looking for the features of the K270 (mainly full-size keyboard and
lightweight) in a keyboard which allows me to connect to my computers.
Please post your relevant suggestions.

Thanks,
Norma

Norma A. Boge

Hi Steve, thanks so much for your help. This keyboard looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to working with it. Best, Norma