From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2020 12:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] bluetooth headset or earbuds wanted for use when exercising

Hi all,

I'm looking for a reasonably priced bluetooth headset or earbuds that I can use while working out on the treadmill. I don't need anything fancy just something that sounds good when listening to music, and something that won't slide off if I should tilt my head for some reason. I've had a bluetooth headset before but the ear pieces just sat on the outside of my ears so any time I tilted my head, or sometimes if I even moved my head, the headset would slide off. I would actually prefer something that would cup around my ears to hold them on but I'll consider any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Andy that sounds like it may be just what I'm looking for. I'll google it and see what I can find out.

Troy

On 12/6/2020 3:03 PM, Andy wrote:
The Plantronics Backbeat Fit 3100 are designed for people who work out. They sit outside the ear, but they have hooks that go over the ear, and they fit snugly.  Also, the part that comes in contact with your ear is made of a kind of rubbery material that does a good job at repelling sweat.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>