From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 1:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chrome sometime will not start

I am having a problem with Chrome not starting when I click a link or clicking the shortcut. I can sign out of Windows and restart and it will start working again. Anybody else experiencing this?

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

My problem is that Chrome will not start up at all from the shortcut or from a link I want to open. I can sign out of windows or restart windows and it will work again.