Seeking iPhone recording app advice

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I have a Zoom iQ7 on the way, which is a 2-channel iPhone microphone.  I would like to record with my phone and save the files as mp3.  Could someone recommend an app that is more versatile than the stock voice recorder app in IOS?  Thanks everyone.

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Checkout alon Dictaphone:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/alon-dictaphone-voice-recorder/id498425561

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:44 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Seeking iPhone recording app advice

I have a Zoom iQ7 on the way, which is a 2-channel iPhone microphone.  I would like to record with my phone and save the files as mp3.  Could someone recommend an app that is more versatile than the stock voice recorder app in IOS?  Thanks everyone.

chris judge

I use an app called rec-up. It’s quite basic. What I like about it is that it will autosave the recordings directly to drop box.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: December 10, 2020 3:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Victor

Ferrite Recording Studio, Goldwave, Hokusai and Recorder HQ are good apps too.

Victor

On Dec 10, 2020, at 2:03 PM, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...> wrote:

I use an app called rec-up. It’s quite basic. What I like about it is that it will autosave the recordings directly to drop box.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson

Ron Canazzi

Hi Victor,

Is there a Goldwave version for IOS/iPhones?

On 12/10/2020 6:00 PM, Victor wrote:

Victor

-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Victor

Hi Ron:

Yes, there definitely is gold wave for iOS now.

Victor

On Dec 10, 2020, at 9:44 PM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Victor,

Is there a Goldwave version for IOS/iPhones?

On 12/10/2020 6:00 PM, Victor wrote:

Victor

-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"