Topics

Cosori Air Fryer question

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
Well I just don't get this. I went through the steps of adding my air fryer
to the Vesync app and it said that it was successful. Now I can't find it
and when I go in to the app, it says select your first device. Where did it
go? Where do you go to find it? If anyone has this app and machine, which
I am told is easy to set up and totally accessible,I'd truly appreciate your
help. Because I just
don't understand.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to
do it.
Anonymous

Rick Alfaro

I just received mine today and plan to set it up this evening. I'll post
again once I have better knowledge.

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro