Facebook and resetting password

Kimsan

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

gbmagoo@...

You need to wait until after the first of the year… They took two weeks off for Christmas LOL

On Dec 19, 2020, at 10:32, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Gotta love them senior jokes!

Just kidding…

[...]

Alex Stone

I’m having the same problem, it’s a complete pain in the ass!

On 19 Dec 2020, at 18:32, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

George McCoy

There should be a choice to email you the code.

On 12/19/2020 12:32 PM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Donna

Have you checked the email that you have associated with your facebook account?

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Yes.

It seems it didn’t recognize it, so I inputted my phone number but no text was sent.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Have you checked the email that you have associated with your facebook account?

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

When I inputted the email address to have them contact me, they wanted me to verify that it’s me so I tried taking a picture of my id but unsuccessful.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

There should be a choice to email you the code.

On 12/19/2020 12:32 PM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

I cannot seem to reset my Facebook password. I’d click the forgot password, type the necessary information to have it send me a code, in this case it said it would text me a code, but nothing is texted.

I’ve done this process at least 5 times. Any other method to change the password?

I would look under the keychain option on my phone, I see the password, type that in but it says incorrect password.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Abbie Taylor

You might try going to mbasic.facebook.com on a computer. I've found that to be the easiest way to reset my password.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...