redeeming and using an Apple e-gift card

Troy Burnham

Thanks Holly, appreciate the help. I'll take a look.

Troy

On 12/21/2020 1:20 PM, Holly wrote:
Troy:

Here is a link with instructions that tells you how to redeem the gift card.

Good luck!

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211163

Holly

Troy:

Here is a link with instructions that tells you how to redeem the gift card.

Good luck!

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211163

Holly

Troy:

I have never had an Apple e-card, so can't tell you which number is the right one.

Maybe call Apple disability and see if they can help you, or just call Apple customer service.

Troy Burnham

Hi Holly,

Unless it's not called a redemption code I don't find anything like that either in the e-mail itself or on the page I land on when I use the link from the e-mail. In the e-mail itself there's a trade-in id, then on the page I get to with the link there's a client id number, and a pin number or code with numbers and letters that is quite lengthy.

Thanks again.

Troy

On 12/21/2020 12:07 PM, Holly wrote:
Troy:

Usually, with a gift card, you need to find something you want to buy, then during checkout, there will be a place to use the gift card and you can put in the redemption code on the card.

Holly

Troy:

Usually, with a gift card, you need to find something you want to buy, then during checkout, there will be a place to use the gift card and you can put in the redemption code on the card.

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I recently sent an old iPhone back to Apple and they sent me an e-gift card but I can't figure out how to redeem it. There's a link in the e-mail for redeeming it but once I click the list I'm lost. Can anybody tell me how to redeem the card, and then once it's redeemed I know I have to use it on AppleStore.com but how do I do that? I've never done anything like this.

Thanks.

Troy