question about addressbook in outlook

Debbie

Could someone please tell me how to get to my addressbook in  outlook 2016 using jaws 2020? I’m needing to fix an address in there. thanks for your help.

Debbie

Joe Orozco

Use CTRL 3 to get to your contacts. Look for the contact you need to
edit and press enter on it.

Joe

On 12/21/20, Debbie <debbie8609@att.net> wrote:
Could someone please tell me how to get to my addressbook in outlook 2016
using jaws 2020? I'm needing to fix an address in there. thanks for your
help.

Debbie

Madison Martin

Hi Debbie,
To get to the addressbook in Outlook do control shift b, and then you can search for the person.

Use CTRL 3 to get to your contacts. Look for the contact you need to edit and press enter on it.

Joe

On 12/21/20, Debbie <debbie8609@att.net> wrote:
Could someone please tell me how to get to my addressbook in outlook
2016 using jaws 2020? I'm needing to fix an address in there. thanks
for your help.

Debbie

Debbie

Thanks Madison and Joe.

To get to the addressbook in Outlook do control shift b, and then you can search for the person.

Use CTRL 3 to get to your contacts. Look for the contact you need to edit and press enter on it.

Joe

On 12/21/20, Debbie <debbie8609@att.net> wrote:
Could someone please tell me how to get to my addressbook in outlook
2016 using jaws 2020? I'm needing to fix an address in there. thanks
for your help.

Debbie

Carolyn Arnold

Address book:

Control-Shift+B.

Could someone please tell me how to get to my addressbook in
outlook 2016 using jaws 2020? I'm needing to fix an address
in there. thanks for your help.

Debbie

Carolyn Arnold

Right, that is what I always do. However for Address Book, and I don't know the difference, the command is Control+Shift+B.