Lenovo ThinkPad and Lenovo IdeaPad Question Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,
Can someone please tell me what is the difference between a Lenovo ThinkPad, and a Lenovo IdeaPad?

Thank you all.

Janet

Peace Be With You.

Monte Single

Hi Janet, Lenovo, like most other companies make at least 2 levels of
laptops.
Business and personal.
In this case, the Thinkpad is the business class anad as such is the better
machine; and of course, you will pay for this.