Sent: Friday, January 1, 2021 10:38 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm not sure if I have a lemon or just a trouble making computer

I got this computer in 2020, Its a brand new computer running win ten and jaws 2020.  Shortly after I got it, the speaker port on the back stopped working, so I plugged my speakers in the front and that was ok for a while.  Now neither port works, and as strange as it may sound, I have a headset plugged in to the speaker control, and they work very well.  I know the problem isn't with the speakers, as I can unplug them from the computer and plug them in to anything else and they will work just fine.  My suspitions are that the soundcard is wonky.  I'll be talking to my tech hopefully next week, and he can figure things out.  It sure has me baffled.

David

DAVID GLOBE

This unit won't run my speakers at all.  It did for a while, but no go now.

David