From: Andy
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2021 3:40 PM
To: techtalk@GROUPS.IO
Subject: [TechTalk] Firefox Downloads

I am pretty green when it comes to Firefox. I downloaded a file from the CVS web site, and now I can't find it. Where does Firefox place its downloads if you haven't set a preference?

Andy

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

What OS are you running. Check the downloads folder.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring