From: Janet
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2021 5:19 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

Hi All,
I'm just curious if Windows Ten is already installed on my Laptop, what might be left that I would need to do? I know I will need to set up an email program, install my screen reader, set up security though. Just so I know what to expect when I bring home my Laptop. I know how to plug it in though! LOL!
Janet

Peace Be With You.

Janet

HI Gene,
System Defender sounds like it will be enough for me. Now though, speaking about Wi-Fi, my current PC is connected to my modem and Router, but I do know or so I've been told by ATT back in 2009, I do have WI-FI connections with this Modem and Router, but I'm now wondering will I need to do something to my Modem or Router in order to connect my new Laptop to Wi-Fi?
Janet