From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 7:09 PM
To: nance62lady@gmail.com
Subject: [TechTalk] Pontes Media Downloader

This is downloading no videos from Youtube now. What's the solution??
Thanks,
Nance

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  If you could describe the steps you took but still find you can't download the video, it would help us help you.  Cheers!

On 13/1/2021 8:09 am, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
This is downloading no videos from Youtube now. What's the solution??
Thanks,
Nance

Nancy Shackelford

Alt'U takes me to the file menu; Control-U gets me that dialog which
says "Error: Can't find the current version. Please try again later."
Thanks,
Nance

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Here's the link to my copy on dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wug6znihtv14ejm/Pontes_Media_Downloader_Install_v2.exe?dl=1

Try this and see if it helps.  Remember to uninstall the older version on your machine, then install this version.  Cheers!