Question

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

The Envision Glasses are similar to the ones from AIRA. The web site I gave earlier explains.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Shelly Kane

Ann:

What are these glasses from Envision for and what do they do?

Shelly

On 1/19/2021 6:41 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

The glasses are from Envision.

https://www.letsenvision.com/blog/envision-announces-ai-powered-smart-glasses-for-the-blind-and-visually-impaired

Ann P.

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

The glasses are from Envision.

https://www.letsenvision.com/blog/envision-announces-ai-powered-smart-glasses-for-the-blind-and-visually-impaired

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

chris judge

If such a thing exists I'd love to know about it. Aira discontinued their glasses and I hadn't heard they had replaced them.

Chris Judge