From: "Kathy Pingstock" <kpingstock@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 8:24 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Bluetooth earbuds

Good morning
I am looking to purchase a new Bluetooth earbud headset to use with my Apple products and my computer

The Apple earbuds are a little expensive I was seeing what different ones would recommend to me I have small ears so I’m looking for something that would fit pretty snug
Someone recommended to me the e25 at Raycon does anyone have any opinions on them I’ve read good reviews and bad reviews

Thank you Kathy

Kathy Pingstock

Andy

Should I order them from Raycon and can I order more small earbuds for them too.

I am just curious where is the company located.

Kathy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10