Creating a recurring event in Google Calendar

Leo Bado

ello everyone,

I have a couple of teachers who sent me invitation links for  two different courses. One of the invitation links is a Zoom link, the other one is a Google Meet link. I want to add  each one of these links to a recurring event in Google Calendar, so that I can received pushing notifications in both my cell phone and my PC, but I can’t figure out how to do it. Obviously, I’m not the host, so  this makes things more difficult because whenever I google how to create recurring events, all I’ve gotten is how to do it when you are the host creating a new event, but not when you are just a guest who has received an invitation link.

If someone knew how to do this and wanted to share the info, I would be highly appreciated!

Best,

     Leo Bado.