Rivo 2 Keyboard

Abbie Taylor

I recently heard a review of the Rivo 2 keyboard for smart phones on the Mosen at Large podcast. The Indian gentleman who did the demo said documentation was on the company's website but didn't provide a link. After some googling, I found Rivo's website but no documentation, only videos which weren't helpful because there was no description of how the keyboard is used. Does anyone know where I can find a manual online without purchasing the device first? Also, if anyone has had any experience with this keyboard, maybe you could share your thoughts here. Thank you.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Steve Matzura

Find it here.

On 1/24/2021 5:51 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
I recently heard a review of the Rivo 2 keyboard for smart phones on the Mosen at Large podcast. The Indian gentleman who did the demo said documentation was on the company's website but didn't provide a link. After some googling, I found Rivo's website but no documentation, only videos which weren't helpful because there was no description of how the keyboard is used. Does anyone know where I can find a manual online without purchasing the device first? Also, if anyone has had any experience with this keyboard, maybe you could share your thoughts here. Thank you.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

chris miles

Hi,

I use the above keyboard and have a manual for said device.

Could you please send me a e mail to chrismiles547@...

I will forward a copy for your reference

Regards,

Chris.

On 24 Jan 2021, at 22:52, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:

I recently heard a review of the Rivo 2 keyboard for smart phones on the Mosen at Large podcast. The Indian gentleman who did the demo said documentation was on the company's website but didn't provide a link. After some googling, I found Rivo's website but no documentation, only videos which weren't helpful because there was no description of how the keyboard is used. Does anyone know where I can find a manual online without purchasing the device first? Also, if anyone has had any experience with this keyboard, maybe you could share your thoughts here. Thank you.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Donald L. Roberts

Abby, I have the documentation for Rivo in a text format and should be able to find it and send it to you off list tomorrow afternoon.

Don Roberts

On 1/24/2021 2:51 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
I recently heard a review of the Rivo 2 keyboard for smart phones on the Mosen at Large podcast. The Indian gentleman who did the demo said documentation was on the company's website but didn't provide a link. After some googling, I found Rivo's website but no documentation, only videos which weren't helpful because there was no description of how the keyboard is used. Does anyone know where I can find a manual online without purchasing the device first? Also, if anyone has had any experience with this keyboard, maybe you could share your thoughts here. Thank you.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

chris judge

I’m considering getting one as well, and would too like some documentation before I purchase. The gentlemen who did the presentation was good but he certainly wasn’t able to cover everything.

Chris Judge

I recently heard a review of the Rivo 2 keyboard for smart phones on the Mosen at Large podcast. The Indian gentleman who did the demo said documentation was on the company's website but didn't provide a link. After some googling, I found Rivo's website but no documentation, only videos which weren't helpful because there was no description of how the keyboard is used. Does anyone know where I can find a manual online without purchasing the device first? Also, if anyone has had any experience with this keyboard, maybe you could share your thoughts here. Thank you.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

chris judge

Thank you sir.