Suggestions on favorite braille display to use with iPhone

Dana Leet

Hello everyone. My husband and I are trying to find two really good real displays that are small probably around 20 cells or so to purchase to use with our iPhones to read books and be able to take with us portably to sometimes communicate with one another etc. We’re trying to find some with good price points and wondered if anyone has some suggestions on ones that they have liked that are smaller displays. Dana

Are you a Christian lady who might like to meet other Christian ladies for fellowship, prayer, sharing music, and friendship. If so, please come join us on my WhatsApp messenger group

Wayne Scott

I use The focus 14 5th Generation. I also have an old Focus 4th Generation that I need to get repaired. To me, Humanware is too expensive.

Wayne Scott

On Jan 25, 2021, at 10:45 PM, Dana Leet <danamarieleet@...> wrote:

Hello everyone. My husband and I are trying to find two really good real displays that are small probably around 20 cells or so to purchase to use with our iPhones to read books and be able to take with us portably to sometimes communicate with one another etc. We’re trying to find some with good price points and wondered if anyone has some suggestions on ones that they have liked that are smaller displays. Dana

Are you a Christian lady who might like to meet other Christian ladies for fellowship, prayer, sharing music, and friendship. If so, please come join us on my WhatsApp messenger group

Victor

I’ve never used it, but I have read that the orbit braille display isn’t too expensive and I’ve read that it’s a high-quality braille display.

Victor

On Jan 25, 2021, at 9:49 PM, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@...> wrote:

I use The focus 14 5th Generation. I also have an old Focus 4th Generation that I need to get repaired. To me, Humanware is too expensive.

Wayne Scott

On Jan 25, 2021, at 10:45 PM, Dana Leet <danamarieleet@...> wrote:

Hello everyone. My husband and I are trying to find two really good real displays that are small probably around 20 cells or so to purchase to use with our iPhones to read books and be able to take with us portably to sometimes communicate with one another etc. We’re trying to find some with good price points and wondered if anyone has some suggestions on ones that they have liked that are smaller displays. Dana

Are you a Christian lady who might like to meet other Christian ladies for fellowship, prayer, sharing music, and friendship. If so, please come join us on my WhatsApp messenger group

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

I  use the orbit reader 20 display. It works very good and it is only around 600 or $700 from orbit research.