version of edge

Monte Single

Hi List,

I just pinned m s edge to my task bar; I see reasons to use it like the read page feature.

I am using current nvda with win10 20h2.

How can I tell if I am using a currrentversion of Edge?

Has anyone done a free tutorial for Edge?

Thanks,

Monte

Holly

Monte:

Open Edge, then hold down the ‘insert and control’ keys and hit the letter ‘v’ on the keyboard.  If the version says 88 something, you have the latest version.

Holly

Monte:

Sorry, I missed the part that you were using NVDA.  The instruction I sent earlier was for JAWS.  Don’t have NVDA.

Monte Single

Hi Holly,

That’s fine,

I’m sure that   in a few days,  I’ll be on the edge of something.

Cheers,

Monte

P s;  sure wish I could share this polar vortex with you all!