a friend has the audacity

Monte Single

Hi List,

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity  that could help a blind low vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

chris judge

Hey Monte:

I’m not sure how up to date this is. I’ve never listened to the tutorial as I am currently using other audio editors, but the below link has a tutorial as well as some jaws scripts and such.

Hope it helps.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k5djjb0moepfauo/AADgy-XDqE-BFvd1rNQGFLK3a?dl=1

Chris Judge

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity  that could help a blind low vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Chris, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna Ohio which is a suburb of Columbus feel free to call me BZ, grin!  I’ve just switched computers recently and created a new dropbox account.  I need to send a zip file to a good friend of mine and it’s been a while since I’ve used dropbox so would you mind refreshing my memory as to the procedure for sending someone a dropbox link?  Sure enjoy your posts and contributions to the list, have a great day!  BZ!

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity  that could help a blind low vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

Gene

In a case like this, you should start a new thread with a completely new message and subject line. Don't just delete the subject line of an existing thread. The message will still appear in the archives under the old thread. I dohn't know what happens if people read messages by thread in their e-mail programs.

To answer your question, be on the file you have uploaded.
Open the context menu.
Find copy Droppbox link and press enter.
The link will be copied to the clkipboard and after a pause, you will here a notification that it has been copied.
Paste it into an e-mail message, I imagine that's how you are sending it. Chanbge the 0 at the end of the link to 1.

Gene, owner

Hey there, Chris, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna Ohio which is a suburb of Columbus feel free to call me BZ, grin! I’ve just switched computers recently and created a new dropbox account. I need to send a zip file to a good friend of mine and it’s been a while since I’ve used dropbox so would you mind refreshing my memory as to the procedure for sending someone a dropbox link? Sure enjoy your posts and contributions to the list, have a great day! BZ!

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity that could help a blind low vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

Monte Single

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the link.

I’ll just forward  it to my friend who is   much closer to you than to me, geographicly!

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity  that could help a blind low vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Gene, I didn't purposely delete the subject thread as I was just trying to reply to Chris's e-mail message. I apologize if the subject thread got deleted. That certainly wasn't my intention Thanks for the information you provided, have a great day! BZ!

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity that could help a blind low
vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

Gene

You didn't delete it. I'm saying that you replied to a message with another message on a completely different subject and it should have been a new thread.

Hey there, Gene, I didn't purposely delete the subject thread as I was just trying to reply to Chris's e-mail message. I apologize if the subject thread got deleted. That certainly wasn't my intention Thanks for the information you provided, have a great day! BZ!

I recently told a friend of mine about audacity.

Do you know of any tutorials for audacity that could help a blind low
vision user become familiar with audacity?

Cheers,

Monte

Brian Zolo

You're absolutely right, I stand corrected! I hit ctrl plus r too quickly and wasn't thinking things through totally, grin! You're the list owner and I certainly respect you in your position and appreciate the great information that you pass on to us, Gene. You take care, and have a great day! BZ!

[...]

You're most welcome, Gene! BZ!