Removing Old Credit Cards from Amazon

Mike B.

Hi All,

The subject line just about says it all!  Has anyone found or know a way to remove credit cards from their credit cards list with Amazon?  I have 3 credit cards that need to be removed and I can't find any option to remove, only to add a credit card.  I had Amazon disability on the phone last night for about 20 minutes before the call dropped from their end or, they hung up because they couldn't help.  I didn't even get an email from their disability department asking me to rate the agent, I wonder why?!  LOL 

If anyone has a solution for removing credit cards I would, as well as many others, sure like to know about it!  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Mike B.

Hi All,

Here are steps from, mcLeod stinnett, that will work for removing credit cards.  They may not work exactly the same for you but, they will get you in the general areas to where you will find what you need.  I found that setting your browser's, Page Refresh, to automatic helps tremendously.

Mike, do the following, I did this with latest chrome. 
Go to the main site

https://www.amazon.com

Make sure you are signed in.
Do a search for the word, assist. 
This will land you on, amazon assistant.
Tab once to, Help, and open it.
Do a search for the word, methods. 
This will take you to, ad or edit payment methods. 
Go down to the credit card you want to remove. 
Click on the llink for that card. Do some tabbing, or do a search for the word, remove,  I found that option on all of my different cards.
Good luck.  I have not tried this with the accessible site.
McLeod

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:44 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Removing Old Credit Cards from Amazon

Hi All,

The subject line just about says it all!  Has anyone found or know a way to remove credit cards from their credit cards list with Amazon?  I have 3 credit cards that need to be removed and I can't find any option to remove, only to add a credit card.  I had Amazon disability on the phone last night for about 20 minutes before the call dropped from their end or, they hung up because they couldn't help.  I didn't even get an email from their disability department asking me to rate the agent, I wonder why?!  LOL 

If anyone has a solution for removing credit cards I would, as well as many others, sure like to know about it!  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.