Here are steps from, mcLeod stinnett, that will work for removing credit cards.  They may not work exactly the same for you but, they will get you in the general areas to where you will find what you need.  I found that setting your browser's, Page Refresh, to automatic helps tremendously.

From: mcLeod stinnett
Mike, do the following, I did this with latest chrome.
Go to the main site

https://www.amazon.com

Make sure you are signed in.
Do a search for the word, assist.
This will land you on, amazon assistant.
Tab once to, Help, and open it.
Do a search for the word, methods.
This will take you to, ad or edit payment methods.
Go down to the credit card you want to remove.
Click on the llink for that card. Do some tabbing, or do a search for the word, remove,  I found that option on all of my different cards.
Good luck.  I have not tried this with the accessible site.
McLeod

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.