From: Veronica Kirk
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 8:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Deleting Internet Explorer

Hello there,

How would I go about totally deleting Internet Explorer from my Windows 7 computer? Your help would be immensely appreciated.

Veronica

Monte Single

Internet Explolrer is an integral part of windows 7.

It cannot be deleted.

You can delete the shortcut from your desktop.

I’ve had it on mywin 7 p c since 2013 but I quit using it years ago.

Just delete the shortcut from the desktop and it won’t bother you again, as long as  you make something else your default browser.

A lot of people are finding m s  edge quite good these days.

How would I go about totally deleting Internet Explorer from my Windows 7 computer?  Your help would be immensely appreciated.

Veronica

Mike B.

Also, Internet Explorer will work in some cases where these chromium browsers will not work worth a damn.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

From: Veronica Kirk