From: "Victor" <victorelawrence@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 10:02 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Talking blood pressure monitors

Hi everyone:

I know this has been covered before, but I am looking for a good, easy to use, accessible talking blood pressure monitor at a good price. Independentliving.com seems to have a good one for just under $55. Do any of you know anything about that one? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please give me the links to the appropriate websites.

Thank you in advance,

Victor

Victor

Hi Andy:

I wondered about those wrist blood pressure monitors. I wondered about how accurate they are. It’s nice that the wrist monitors are more portable, but I think the upper arm monitors must be more accurate. Thank you for the recommendation.

Victor

On Feb 18, 2021, at 10:26 PM, Andy <wq6r@socal.rr.com> wrote:

I don't have a specific recommendation, but which ever one you get, make sure that it goes on the upper arm rather than the wrist.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor" <victorelawrence@gmail.com>