Persistent Jaws error

Pablo Morales

Good Sunday all,

Yesterday in the morning my Jaws that is the last UPDATE available on the Freedom Scientific page, started boring me with the error

unknown function call to:
inhjdialogerror
I was not able to figure out what was this error, so I repaired Jaws this morning.

However, the error still there.

I would like to know what can I do now since Jaws is becoming in unusable due to the number of times these errors appear on the browser. It happen in all browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Brave.

Thanks guys,

Pablo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dropbox and Sharing a Folder

I've only shared a folder once, but I don't recall anything else that needs to be done.  Is there any possibility that the other person has more than one e-mail address and that his account was set up with another one?

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 7:48 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Dropbox and Sharing a Folder

Hi All,

Running the latest version of Dropbox and I'm having a problem with a shared folder.  I created a folder for myself and someone else in my Dropbox folder, opened the context menu and pressed enter on the, Share, option, entered his email address and sent him the invitation.  He received the invitation and accepted but, our shared folder isn't appearing in his Dropbox folder.

What am I doing wrong?!  Or, what else does the shareing person have to do differently?  Does the sharing person also have to create a folder of the same name in his folder?

All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Gene

Please start completely new threads for new topics.  Even if you remove the subject line, there is code in the old message that causes it to be placed with the old messages in the archive.  Also, I suspect, though I don't know this, that it causes those who read mail by conversation to have the message incorrectly placed in the old thread as well. 
Gene

-----Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 9:22 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Persistent Jaws error

Good Sunday all,

Yesterday in the morning my Jaws that is the last UPDATE available on the Freedom Scientific page, started boring me with the error

unknown function call to:
inhjdialogerror
I was not able to figure out what was this error, so I repaired Jaws this morning.

However, the error still there.

I would like to know what can I do now since Jaws is becoming in unusable due to the number of times these errors appear on the browser. It happen in all browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Brave.

Thanks guys,

Pablo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dropbox and Sharing a Folder

I've only shared a folder once, but I don't recall anything else that needs to be done.  Is there any possibility that the other person has more than one e-mail address and that his account was set up with another one?

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 7:48 AM

To: TechTalk

Subject: [TechTalk] Dropbox and Sharing a Folder

Hi All,

Running the latest version of Dropbox and I'm having a problem with a shared folder.  I created a folder for myself and someone else in my Dropbox folder, opened the context menu and pressed enter on the, Share, option, entered his email address and sent him the invitation.  He received the invitation and accepted but, our shared folder isn't appearing in his Dropbox folder.

What am I doing wrong?!  Or, what else does the shareing person have to do differently?  Does the sharing person also have to create a folder of the same name in his folder?

All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Abbie Taylor

Hi, Pablo, I'm so sorry this is happening. I think you'd better call Freedom Scientific. Good luck.
--

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...