Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 4:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Battery for Logitech H800

A few years ago, someone gave me a contact to buy a replacement battery for my H800 headset. Now someone else I know wants a battery, but I don’t have the contact info any longer. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks, Marie

My doctor asked if anyone in my family suffered from mental illness. I said, "No, we all seem to enjoy it."

Sis Marie, Batteries Plus is the ONLY FRIEND I have when it comes to battery
replacements. Thus far, the only battery they can change for me is the one
in my foldable bluetooth keyboard. But why? Well, this one keyboard DOES
NOT HAVE ANY SCREWS; as such, they can't open it up to check anything.
That's ok in my case, I'll just THROW IT AWAY and get a diferent one.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Marie Nelson

I did some searching as I should have done before sending the post. Amazon now has the battery and why would that surprise me?
Marie

Below are the phone and battery part numbers.  I verified the phone number before sending and It's valid.

Logitech support Phone#:
1-866-632-5644
The part number for the H800 Headset battery is:
993-000565.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.