Microsoft Office

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Last week I asked about purchasing Microsoft word and from the comments I was convinced that it's a better buy to go ahead and get Microsoft Office even if I only use Word. I was looking online over the weekend and mostly what I found was either subscriptions for Office, or the outright purchases I found were well over $100 and I even saw a couple for over $200. What do I need to look for to find Microsoft Office that I only have to pay for once and is a single license copy?

Thanks.

Troy

Steve Matzura

I just this minute helped someone do this. Get the one labeled Microsoft 365 Personal. It's $69. The ordering process is minorly tricky in that you have to press a button instead of checking a box to use the same address for billing and shipping. Not that there's anything to ship, mind you. It's probably an old form.

On 3/8/2021 3:01 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Last week I asked about purchasing Microsoft word and from the comments I was convinced that it's a better buy to go ahead and get Microsoft Office even if I only use Word. I was looking online over the weekend and mostly what I found was either subscriptions for Office, or the outright purchases I found were well over $100 and I even saw a couple for over $200. What do I need to look for to find Microsoft Office that I only have to pay for once and is a single license copy?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Steve, appreciate the help. I remember seeing what you suggested in my search this weekend.

Troy

On 3/8/2021 2:50 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I just this minute helped someone do this. Get the one labeled Microsoft 365 Personal. It's $69. The ordering process is minorly tricky in that you have to press a button instead of checking a box to use the same address for billing and shipping. Not that there's anything to ship, mind you. It's probably an old form.

On 3/8/2021 3:01 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.

Troy

Monte Single

Did you look on amazon
?
Try usin a search like;

Micro Soft office 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: March 8, 2021 2:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Microsoft Office

Hi all,

Thanks.

Troy