Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille Alphabet cards

Kay:

You can call your Talking Book and Braille Library and ask if they still have them.  I had some a long time ago and that's where I got them.  Hope this helps.

Shelly

On 3/17/2021 1:26 PM, Kay Malmquist wrote:
Hi all,
Along time ago, you used to be able to get these cards that had the Braille alphabet and a sentence on it that people had to try and figure out.  does anyone know where or if you can get these any more?  I am going to do a presentation and thought these would be a great edition to my talk.  Yes, I called APH and they didn't have any.  Any thought are appreciated.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.

Shelly Kane

Kay:

You can call your Talking Book and Braille Library and ask if they still have them.  I had some a long time ago and that's where I got them.  Hope this helps.

Shelly

On 3/17/2021 1:26 PM, Kay Malmquist wrote:
Hi all,
Along time ago, you used to be able to get these cards that had the Braille alphabet and a sentence on it that people had to try and figure out.  does anyone know where or if you can get these any more?  I am going to do a presentation and thought these would be a great edition to my talk.  Yes, I called APH and they didn't have any.  Any thought are appreciated.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.

Robin Frost

I haven't seen any with sentences on them but I believe National Braille Press sells packs of alphabet cards. That's the closest I can think of in today's world.  If you ever find anything else do let us know.

Take good care.

Robin