A question about Alexa please!

rudie

    Is there a free Alexa for windows ten and if so does it work with Jaws  2020

Is it free?

Thanks to all

I am Rudie and my Email is:

John Holcomb II

There is an app. But  you can also do it from the  web browser at:

https://alexa.amazon.com/

I can’t speak  for the app but the website at last check works well.

John

    Is there a free Alexa for windows ten and if so does it work with Jaws  2020

Is it free?

Thanks to all

I am Rudie and my Email is:

David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>

Yes! They're definitely is in Alexa app for Windows 10! You can find it in the Microsoft store for free! It works very well, and you can ask her all of the questions, and I believe that you can even use Alexa on the Windows 10 PC to control devices, turn on lights, and so on! Just go to the Microsoft store, and press the control and the letter e! Then type in Alexa as your search! Have a great day!